The universe has nothing to make me feel bad about

I did my best at all points in life.

I was an excellent student, and then they sent me to a military school, hoping I could have an easy military life, which actually meant I'd just be unable to use any of my abilities and feel useless.

In 2021, I decided to clean plastic waste and do gardening. It was my insecure father who fought against me and stopped me from doing so, leading to nothing but him being ignored and me losing my health.

Same in 2022 when my father would criticize my projects because he wanted a normal life, and I couldn't care less about it. Fighting ensued, I hit his nose and my spine health deteriorated from the pressure I was carrying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is negative times negative positive?

Thinking about how to understand systems

Energy Efficiency